Bullying. No Way! has collected a range of high quality teaching and learning resources for teachers in Australian schools in the
Teaching resources catalogue. Read below about:
Bullying. No Way! also regularly produce quality educational resources:
Other sources of freely available quality teaching resources are:
Selection of resources for the Teaching resources catalogue
The Teaching resources catalogue assists teachers to incorporate learning about bullying into the classroom.
The resources have been selected after review by educators according to criteria established by Bullying. No Way! They are from Australia, the UK and the US. Read about the
criteria used to select resources for the Teaching resources catalogue in the section on Teaching about bullying.
Bullying. No Way! is not responsible for the materials on other sites.
Teachers should review materials for appropriateness prior to use.
The resources provide the basis for discussion with students. Talking about bullying is important, but it can also raise issues and generate strong emotions. Read more about
discussion guidelines for teachers exploring the topic of bullying with students.
How to search the Teaching resources catalogue
Teachers can search by topic as well as using use key word filters to refine the search.
topics you may like to search under include:
- What bullying is
- How to respond if you are bullied
- Types of bullying: verbal, physical and social
- Safe and supportive bystanders
- Online bullying
- Feelings and emotions
- Social-emotional skills
- Pro-social behaviour
- Respectful relationships
- How to be safe in person and online
- Dealing with strong feelings
- Conflict resolution
- Violence, discrimination, harassment
- Diversity and inclusion
- Prejudice/bias based bullying related to appearance, socio economic status, ability/disability, gender, sexuality, race, culture, religion, etc.
- Social status, power and inequity
filter categories are:
- Teaching resource type: discussion starter, teacher notes, advice and tips, activities, work sheets, lesson plans, etc.
- Phase of schooling and/or Year level
- Curriculum area
- Bias: prejudice-based bullying related to appearance, socio-economic status, ability/disability, gender, sexuality, race, culture, religion, etc.
- Diverse student needs: related to language, disability, indigeneity.
If you know of other good quality, Australian, freely-available resources suitable for the classroom, let us know at
Bullying. No Way! is not responsible for the materials on other sites. Teachers should review materials for appropriateness prior to use.
Bullying. No Way! cannot promote commercial products.